Tuesday, November 28, 2017

A Painting for Olivia's Mother!



Olivia wanted a gift for her mother's birthday, so had me paint this selfie of the two of them.  As you can see, we did it in black and white, and kept the background a simple white.

Here's what Olivia had to say about the painting:

Corey is without a doubt the most talented artist I’ve ever had the honor to work with. Aside from her professionalism, she puts so much time, energy, dedication, and love into all of her pieces; creating such a beautiful masterpiece that perfectly captures a special moment in one’s life. I was fortunate enough to have Corey paint a portrait of my mother and I for her birthday this past October. The amount of detail in the painting was surreally beautiful, and captured an unforgettable memory. My mom loved it so much that she cried. The painting hangs proudly in our living room for all to see, and I’m honored to have a piece by Corey in our home!     

-Olivia P

No comments:

Post a Comment