Tuesday, November 28, 2017

A Family Portrait for Jen!




Jen wanted a family portrait for her husband for Christmas.  She sent me two photos because she didn't like everyone's expressions on a single photo, so I combined them so everyone looks their best!

Here's what Jen had to say about her painting:

Corey is a brilliant artist.  I have many of her pieces. Recently I asked her to do a commissioned painting for me of my family.  I gave her two different photographs and let her know what I liked and wanted in the commission.  Corey took what I liked and the result was stunning.  I couldn’t be any happier with the way it turned out.  I have also seen other works of babies, children, and actors. Corey captures so much emotion in each piece. I already have 4 more commissions that I would love for Corey to do.

-Jen A.

No comments:

Post a Comment